Friday, May 8, 2015

The 21 Day Fix


I'm on week 2 of the 21 Day Fix and let me tell you, I am LOVING these workouts!  They aren't easy, but definitely doable.  The nutrition plan was a tad overwhelming at first but now seems so simple. In just a week my pants are SO loose!  Time to go shopping for smaller jeans!  If you follow my Instagram you may have noticed I can't stop raving about this program.  And 21 days seems like a doable goal, doesn't it?  




This is real life, making the workout happen with a kiddo crawling all over me (you should see him when I'm trying to do the yoga day.  It's like twister!) and laundry to be folded.  It's a matter of just getting it done no matter what!

If you're interested in giving this program a go, I'm definitely not stopping after the first 21 days.  Let me know if you want to follow along with me and do it yourself!  You can order this one as a challenge pack that includes Shakeology or just the program and nutrition system by itself.

21 Day Fix Challenge Pack bundled with Shakeology
2
1 Day Fix Program without Shakeology

No comments:

Post a Comment