Tuesday, June 9, 2015

2 Opportunities That WILL Get You Results! Join Me?!

The kids are out of school and the hot weather has arrived!  Are you ready to get in shape for summer?  I have 2 opportunities for you to join in on and push hard for the next couple of weeks.  If you give it your all, I promise you will see results!



The first opportunity is an online Boot Camp. Complete with an ebook that contains meal plans, recipes, and workouts, you will have everything you need to succeed!  The support in this group is off the charts and incredible coaches will teach you every step of the way. Commit for 4 weeks and you'll walk away in better shape and educated on how to eat right.  Boot Camp costs $25 or I have a way to get you in for free - ask me how! Tomorrow (Wednesday 6/10) is the last day to sign up for Boot Camp so don't wait!



Secondly, I am still in awe with the 21 Day Fix program and how it's transforming my body even with our workout routine being a little hit and miss with our house flooding and current crazy living situation.  I'm definitely seeing results I never expected!  Together with another coach we are going to open a 21 day online small group that will start late June.  Commit for 21 day with us and you will be SO glad you did!


To join boot camp, sign up HERE for a free account at team beachbody.  Message me at jessnewland@outlook.com once that's complete and I'll get you the boot camp link.  It's a small $25 investment in your health and fitness that I KNOW you won't regret!

To join our 21 Day Fix group, message me at jessnewland@outlook.com or comment below and I'll get you more details!

Hope you'll join me!
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment