Thursday, June 18, 2015

Fighting Through My Struggles

Last night was Cardio Fix night in our 21 day schedule.  I have grown to love sharing my journey and successes in losing 41 pounds.  I’ve loved helping so many of you get started on your own weight loss journey! 

But there are still struggles I face every day.  I still need to lose another 20 pounds.  I still find myself turning to food when I shouldn’t, and these workouts aren’t easy!  Cardio is my hardest and getting through the 30 minute workouts push me almost to the breaking point – the sweat in this picture was crazy! (thank you summer heat!) 



I’ve learned what works.  I know what I need to be doing to get there.  But we’re all human and making those right choices isn’t always the easiest!  

What’s the difference in who I am and what I’m doing now as opposed to a year ago when I was living life 40 pounds heavier?  Not only did I not know there was a solution, but I also didn’t keep on.  I’d been a quitter time and time again. I had lots of workout DVDs but they were all ones I’d stopped.  What am I trying to say?  I’ve learned quitting isn’t an option.  That’s the biggest thing I’ve had to learn. 

I hit weight loss plateaus.  Cardio is so hard for me.  But quitting now is not an option! 

I’ve slacked some days in what I eat.  But quitting on eating how I know I should be is not an option. 

I’m fighting for what I know works.  It’s a mental game for sure!  I’m not quitting on myself this time!


If you need help, I’m here for you!  Let’s not quit. Together!

No comments:

Post a Comment